Accu-Scope Excelis Microscope Cameras
With the new 1/2.5-inch 5 Megapixel CMOS sensor, the Excelis HD Lite (AU-300-HD) color camera delivers more faithful, clear images. HD Lite can be connected to a monitor with HDMI...
The Excelis HD is the only HDMI microscope camera in its class to offer simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor and to a computer via USB 2.0. Images...
- HDMI / USB Output Camera
- 11.6" Retina Display Screen
- On-Board Camera Control With Included Mouse HDMI Output
- USB Output To PC For Further Capabilities
- Add To Any Microscope
- Sony Exmor Back-Illuminated CMOS
- PC or MAC USB 3.0 High Speed Output
- CaptaVision+ Feature Rich Software
- STARVIS IMX183
- Sony IMX178 Sensor
- Ultra High Definition 4K Output
- HDMI, USB, Ethernet
- Stand Alone HDMI Controls
- Advanced PC Software Features
The Excelis HD microscope camera just got better! Now available with a built in 11.6 inch HD (AU-600-HDS) retina display screen! This system has all the same features and benefits...