Live Blood Analysis
Microscope Central offers high-quality live blood analysis microscopes. When performing live blood analysis there are two optical methods to choose from, Phase Contrast or Darkfield.
Phase Contrast - Typically uses a phase turret condenser which is capable of brightfield, phase contrast, & darkfield.
Darkfield - Uses a dedicated darkfield condenser. This is a very sensitive and time consuming set up, however it provides the best results.
Still not sure which blood microscope or optical technique is good for you? Read more about live blood analysis.
- Accu-Scope 3000 Live Blood Analysis - Darkfield Slider from $1,120.00
- Accu-Scope 3002 Live Blood Analysis - Darkfield from $800.00
- Accu-Scope 3012 Live Blood Anaylsys - Phase Contrast from $1,999.00
- Accu-Scope 3025 Live Blood Analyis Microscope - Phase Contrast from $3,300.00
- Accu-Scope 3025 Live Blood Analysis Microscope - Darkfield from $5,300.00
- Labomed Lx400 Live Blood Anlaysis - Darkfield from $1,410.00
Meiji MT5000 Live Blood Analysis - Phase & Darkfield