Excelis HD Microscope Camera w/ 11.6" Screen AU-600-HDS
The Excelis HD microscope camera just got better! Now available with a built in 11.6 inch HD (AU-600-HDS) retina display screen! This system has all the same features and benefits as the Excelis HD microscope camera! Display a live image on the microscope screen or connect via USB to a computer.
For use with any trinocular microscope!
Watch our demo video under the demo video tab to see the camera capabilities with the 11.6 inch HD microscope screen!
- 1080p color HD microscope camera with live video preview without any lag time or compression
- 6 M.P.
- HDMI & USB 2.0 output for video and images
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing/recording without a computer
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor to a computer via USB 2.0
- On-board camera software with basic image controls: auto/manual exposure time, 3D noise reduction, 1080p video recording, magnify (ROI), rotate, flip images, side by side comparison, browse images/video playback from SD card (PC & Mac compatible)
- CaptaVision PC imaging software for more advanced image control, annotation & analysis
- Exposure time of 0.001 seconds to 10 seconds, 20 scales of Gain value and incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction for fluorescence applications
- SONY IMX236 sensor, dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms produce perfect color reproduction
|Microscope Screen:||11.6 Inch HD Retina Display Screen|
|Resolution (Live):||1920X1080 6 M.P.|
|Sensor:||1/2.7" (0.5x C-mount recommended); SONY IMX236|
|Frame Rate:||HDMI (60fps); USB 2.0 (30fps)|
|Image Capture:||High Speed SD Card (8GB)|
|Video Capture:||HDMI: 1080p, 60fps to SD Card
USB 2.0: 1080p, 30fps to PC or Mac
|Exposure Time:||0.001 sec - 10.0 sec|
|Settings:||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contraction|
|Built-in Software:||Cloud 1.0|
|PC Imaging Software:||
CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)
Advanced Camera Controls: live/still image measurement and annotation, flat field correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPEG, BMP, TIFF and RAW
|Output Modes:||Mode 1: USB 2.0 / Mode 2: HDMI|
|System Compatibility:||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|System Requirements:||Intel processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|