National DCX-205-RLED Digital WiFi Microscope
National is proud to introduce the first WiFi digital microscopes. The DCX-205-RLED represents the latest in educational technology. Like the Moticam X, this WiFi digital...
National is proud to introduce the first WiFi digital microscopes. The DCX-205-RLED represents the latest in educational technology. Like the Moticam X, this WiFi digital microscope transmits live images to iOS or Android devices.
The DCX-205-RLED features high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of our most popular microscopes. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets or wireless laptops. High-speed, high-resolution to fit any budget.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece
- 30° inclined forward-facing monocular head
- 4X, 10X and 40X Achromatic objectives
- 70mW/3.5v rechargeable LED illumination with intensity control
- Seperate coarse and fine focus
- Floating and rotating stage with unique one-touch stage clips
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions:
- Height: 13.5 in.
- Net wt.
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Resolution: 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024 pixels)
- Android or iOS Ready Device
- WiFi Adapter (PC and MAC only)
- Free MotiConnect app available from App Store or Google Play Store
- Optional downloadable Motic software operates on Windows XP or above & MAC OSX (with registration on National Optical website)
- 5 year limited warranty
- 1 year limited camera warranty