This full-sized, high school model features solid performance for instruction through grade 12, at very affordable price range. LED illumination and enhanced optics provide clear sharp images without the traditional problems caused by other light sources.
Easily turn this microscope into a digital microscope with this 3.0 M.P. eyepiece camera.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x and 400x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 3-hole objective turret, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Slip clutch prevents damage from over focusing.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Cool running LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- 110v-220v power supply with removable cord
- 3 year limited warranty, excluding bulb and cord.