National 416TBL-10 Stereo Microscope
Precise optical alignment assures a three-dimensional, upright, unreversed image that is unsurpassed for everything from dissecting work to examining circuit boards. This model is a real workhorse for education and industry. Change between two magnifications simply by turning objective turret. Both transmitted and incidental fluorescent illumination provide cool, efficient lighting.
- 1x & 3x
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Reticle holder accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D..
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic. Choose from three models, with 1x & 2x, 1x & 3x, or 2x & 4x paired objectives.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90° to positive click stop.
- Both incidental and transmitted lights are 110v 5 watt fluorescent, for brightness, cool temperature, and long life.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Includes two 80mm stage plates, frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked on stage clips.
- Cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 343mm (13-1/2 in.) extends to 375mm (14-5/8 in.) for larger objects.
- Base width: 171mm (6-3/4 in.), Base depth: 242mm (9-1/2 in.)
- Net wt. 4.2 kgs (9.2 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 6.4 (14 lbs), Dimensions 550x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 13.6 kgs (30 lbs), Dimensions 475x375x475mm (19x15x19 in.)