National 410-1107-10 Stereo Microscope On Post Stand
Precise optical alignment assures a three-dimensional, upright, unreversed image that is unsurpassed for everything from dissecting work to examining circuit boards. This model is a real workhorse for education or industry. Platform stand has a large work space and provides greater stability, which are important particularly for photographic or video applications.
- 2x & 4x
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts optional #965-400-05 or #965-400-10 eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening set screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90° to positive click stops.
- No built-in illumination is included with this model.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus “drift”.
- Professional, all-metal stand.
- 82mm reversible black/white plastic contrast stage plate.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects.
- Total stand height: 246mm (9.8 in.). Net weight: 2.8 kgs (6.1 lbs).
- Base width: 220mm (8.7 in.). Base depth: 280mm (11 in.)
- Vertical post length: 220mm (8.8 in.). (O.D. 25mm)
- Head, focusing block and platform stand are in separate molded styrofoam containers with vinyl dustcover and eyeshields.
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 7.7 kgs (17lbs), Dimensions 500x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)