National 211 Monocular Microscope Series
A new standard of precision optics, highly engineered mechanics and very rugged construction, all at a little more cost than a budget microscope. Objective turret (nosepiece) is in reverse position to permit easier changing and positioning of specimen slides. Preferred by teachers, the corded LED illumination system provides optimum image brightness, virtually no bulb heat and has a 10,000-hour rated bulb life.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x and 400x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- Built-in corded (Model 211), or Rechargeable (Model 211-RLED) LED illumination, delivers greater light and longer life than standard 20-watt tungsten bulb. Virtually no base heat and a 10,000-hour rated bulb.
- Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire grounded electrical system and plug.
- 0.5A time delay fuse.
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 135mm x 135mm (5 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions:
- Height: 380mm (15 in.)
- Net wt. 4.6 kgs (10 lbs)