National 162-PH Phase Contrast Microscope
Superior in design and in performance, the 160 series incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. Plan phase lenses provide additional image contrast for live specimen.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces, pointer standard in one eyepiece. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with dual diopters, interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm, rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 20x, 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) plan phase objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 12v 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control.
- Illuminated on/off switch, 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- 0.5A time delay fuse.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 140mm x 135mm (5-1.2 in. x 5-1/4 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
- Phase turret condenser assembly including one brightfield position, blue & green filters and storage case.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm.
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 185mm x 235mm (7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.)
- Height 395mm (15-1/2 in.). Net wt. 6.7 kgs (14.7 lbs)
WARRANTYLifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.