Natioanl DCS-214-RLED Digital Tablet WiFi Microscope
National is proud to introduce our first digital tablet microscopes. The DCS-214-RLED represents the latest in educational technology. Like the Moticam X, this WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices.
The DCS-214-RLED features high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of our most popular microscopes. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer.
- 30° inclined forward-facing monocular head
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.), and 100xR (1.25 N.A.) objectives All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged - no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed. Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- Rheostat intensity control
- Coaxial focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 135mm x 135mm (5 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions:
- Height: 380mm (15 in.)
- Net wt. 4.6 kgs (10 lbs).
- Individual: Coming Soon
- Master carton pack: Coming Soon
- Resolution: 5.0 MP (2592 x 1944 pixels)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Chip Size: 1/2.5"
- Screen Size: 7 in.
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Ports: DC 5V Power Input, Mini HDMI, Micro SD Card Slot, 3.5mm Audio
- HDMI Output: 1080
- Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V/3000mAh
- Android or iOS Ready Device
- WiFi Adapter (PC and MAC only)
- Built-in MotiConnect T App
- Free MotiConnect app available from App Store or Google Play Store
- Optional downloadable Motic software operates on Windows XP or above & MAC OSX (with registration on National Optical website)
- 5 year limited warranty
- 1 year limited tablet warranty