Meiji MT-14 Binocular Student LED Microscope
The MT-14 Compound Microscope has a crisp, erect image over a wide field of view. These student microscopes are built to last, year after year....
The MT-14 Compound Microscope has a crisp, erect image over a wide field of view. These student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools!
*Monocular Pictured- You will get binocular
- Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- Revolving Quadruple forward-facing nosepiece on ball bearings
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- LED rechargeable variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
|Viewing Head:||Binocular 30° inclined tubes|
|Eyepiece:||Secured DIN WF 10x/18 mm with pointer|
|Objectives:||Achromatic corrected 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x Oil|
|Nosepiece:||Revolving quadruple forwarded nosepiece on ball-bearings|
|Stage:||Integrated mechanical stage|
|Condenser:||In height adjustable Abbe condenser|
|Illumination:||1 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with rechargeable internal batteries|