Meiji MT-10 Monocular / Digital LED Student Microscope Series
The MT-10 Series Compound Microscopes have crisp, erect images over a wide field of view. These student microscopes are built to last, year after year....
The MT-10 Series Compound Microscopes have crisp, erect images over a wide field of view. These student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools!
- Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- Revolving Quadruple forward-facing nosepiece on ball bearings
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Digital models available with built in 1.3MP 1/2 chip CMOS USB2 Camera (Model: M-16)
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- 2 Year Warranty
|Viewing Head:||Monocular 45° inclined tube|
|Eyepiece:||Secured DIN WF 10x/18 mm with pointer|
MT-10: Achromat 4X, 10X, 40X
MT-11 & 16: Achromat 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
|Condenser:||Strain Free Abbe N.A. 1.25 w/ slider for dispersion staining objectives|
|Stage:||Plain 123mm x 119mm stage with 2 stage clamps|
|Illumination:||1 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with internal power supply|
|Digital Model MT-16:||Software ImageFocus 4 capture & analysis software is supplied with each digital microscope model. The software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8, both 32 and 64 bits platforms|
Blue clear daylight filter, dust cover, manual
Meiji Limited Lifetime Warranty.