- 02 Sep, 2020
So, lets change things up a bit here. Instead of my usual blog, we’re going to play a round of Microscopy Trivia.
Don’t worry. No need to answer in the form of a question. But keep track of your score and let me know how you did!
- Name the optical company founded by John Jacob Bausch in 1853 in Rochester, NY. ANSWER
- This microscope uses two separate optical paths to provide a different viewing angle for each eye. ANSWER
- Type of microscope that has the light source above the stage and the objectives below the stage. ANSWER
- Microscope Central is the online store for what Microscope Company, founded in 1936? ANSWER
- You should always place this on your microscope, when it is not in use. ANSWER
- These microscopes are used by Water Resource Recovery Facilities to determine the level of filamentous bacteria in water. ANSWER
- What do you pair a 100x objective with to achieve 1000x magnification? ANSWER
- What are the two types of microscope mechanical stages? ANSWER
- True or False – oil is required with a 100x objective? ANSWER
- What is Microscope Central’s most popular selling laboratory and veterinary microscope? ANSWER
BONUS: 3 POINTS Who do you call when you have a microscope question? ANSWER