Leica DM750 - 10 Reasons Why It's A Great Choice
- 30 Jul, 2020
The Leica DM750 is a superb laboratory grade microscope – certainly one of the best all-around instruments on the market. It combines premium optics with user-friendly features on a microscope body that is built to last. Considered by many to be the best scope available for student use at the university level, it can also be a very effective clinical microscope solution. Fully customizable, it is perfect for use by OBGYN’s, Rheumatologists and Urologists in a small office setting or for routine labwork at large institutions.
Here are 10 Reasons why the Leica DM750 is a great choice.
- The head rotates 360 degrees without having to loosen a screw
- Information is laser-etched on the objectives—it will never wear off
- The integrated carrying handle makes transportation easy
- The integrated cord wrap helps makes storage simple
- The flared frame protects all moving parts when storing
- The one-handed slide loading device is quick and easy
- Easily integrate the ICC50 camera between the head and body of the scope
- Touchpoints are covered with antimicrobial paint
- LED Illumination comes standard
- It has all brass gears (no plastic whatsoever)
If you are ready to do a deeper dive on the Leica DM750, contact a Microscope Central expert today at firstname.lastname@example.org.