Designed to facilitate teaching at the elementary level using the standard microscope format most commonly used in U.S. schools. 45° inclined viewing head is very convenient for younger students. Extra bright 15-watt illumination is built into base, features on/off switch on base and heavy-duty, 3-wire grounded cord and plug. Rugged metal frame, precision optical glass lenses. Student proofing features minimize loss of parts and other student abuse. Recommended for instruction through grade 6.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer, 45° inclined for viewing ease when seated.
- Head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color-coded 4x, 10x 40xR objectives mounted on precision revolving objective turret, 40x, 100x and 400x magnification.
- Built-in base illumination, 115v 15 watt.
- On/off switch on top of base.
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Oversized focusing knobs provide mid-range focusing between normal coarse and fine focus range.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focus mechanism.
- Rack stop protects objectives and specimen slides.
- 88mm x 82mm stage (3-1/2 in. x 3-1/4 in.).
- Locked-on, spring activated stage clips.
- Substage disc diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height 278 mm (11 in.). Net wt. 1.7 kgs (3.7 lbs)