Motic Industrial Microscope Boom Stand
It is universally adaptable to all Motic stereomicroscopes as well as third party microscopes without the mess of adapters. Bestowed with an industrial knuckle holder for all standard arms with the Æ15.8mm [5/8"] mount, the stand easily accepts any microscope without hassle or down time to get the task done.
For those applications involving small to large samples, or applications requiring a large field of view [involves the use of auxiliary objectives], the 200mm of height adjustment employed guarantees you will be able to observe what you want. Stand interference and/or contanimation is not a problem with the industrial arm boom stand, as the stand can be positioned away from the sample thanks to the 465mm of extension [maximum] .
- Length of base：300mm
- Width of base：300mm
- Horizontal movement：400mm
- Length of vertical pole：400mm, 600mm for optional
- Vertical pole mounting diameter：Ø32mm
- Focusing pole mounting diameter：Ø25mm/ Ø32mm
- Connected with the industrial arm directly without focusing connector